GET MY FUNDS, LLC (“GMF” “we” “us” or “our”), based in the United States of America, values your privacy.
What Data Do We Collect?
At a variety of times, we may collect information about you, including the following:
- Contact details (for example, last name, first name, telephone number, email)
- Personal Data (for example, date of birth, nationality)
- Information contained on a form of identification (such as a passport or driver’s license)
- Your credit card number (for purchase transactions, if any)
- Your preferences and interests
- Your questions/comments
- Technical and location data you generate as a result of using our websites and mobile applications
- The technical and location data we collect includes unique identifiers, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including the carrier name and phone number, and application version number.
- We also collect information about the interaction of your apps, browsers, and devices with our services, including IP address, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your request
How Do We Collect Your Data?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here’s how we gather your data:
- When you send us data via an email or text message
- When you provide data to us to create an account
- When you speak with our representatives on the phone
- When you review our services
- Participation in marketing programs:
- Participation in surveys
- Subscription to newsletters, in order to receive promotions or notifications from us via email
- Internet activities:
- Online forms (including GMF-operated pages on social networks)
- Mobile Apps and our mobile websites:
- When you download or use apps created by GMF, we receive and store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as promotions, search results, and other personalized content.
- Online forms (including GMF-operated pages on social networks)
- Other sources:
- We may receive information about you from other sources (for instance, third parties that refer you to our services
How Will We Use Your Data?
GMF collects your data so that we can:
- Input and process transactions on your behalf related to the services that GMF provides
- Provide your Personal Data and payment data to third-party payment processors (such as SBA, banks, and third-party processing companies) for the purpose of providing the services we provide
- Fulfill contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of providing the services we provide to you
- Provide benefits and services to you, process applications for and administer GMS services, verify and validate your ability to access and use certain products, services, and information
- Managing claims, feedback, and complaints
- Provide you with access to the content on our Interactive Services, and respond to your inquiries and requests for information and services
- Implementing security and fraud prevention
- To provide you with a better, more personalized level of service, and further develop our products and services, including linking or combining with information we get from others to do so
- Conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction, and quality assurance surveys to improve our services
- Monitor your use of our Interactive Services and your bookings, and conduct analysis of the use of our Interactive Services in order to operate, evaluate and improve our Interactive Services and business practices, understand your preferences, display customized content to you on our Interactive Services
- Conforming to any applicable legislation (for example, storing of accounting documents), including managing requests to unsubscribe from newsletters, promotions, offers, and satisfaction surveys, and managing your requests regarding your Personal Data
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company
- With our advisors, which include our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors, and business contacts for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support, or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- If you have consented, facilitate direct marketing, promotional, and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications
- For any other purposes for which we have your consent
- By submitting forms on this website, you agree to be contacted by GetMyFunds, including through the use of an automated dialer, voice or text, at the phone number(s) provided, even if listed on any Do-Not-Call list.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Your Personal Data will be transferred to the United States, where our primary IT applications and databases are located. GMF employs appropriate safeguards for cross-border transfers of personal data, as required by applicable local law and industry standards.
GMF uses appropriate security measures to protect the security of our customers’ Personal Data both online and offline including data in backups or any replicated copies.
- These security measures include:
- We use encryption to keep your data private while in transit
- Personal Data is encrypted at rest everywhere, at all times
- Personal Data is guarded and protected with firewalls, and can only be accessed thru VPNs
- Anti-virus software is running on all servers and PCs which are in contact with Personal Data
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems
- We restrict access to Personal Data to GMF employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations
- In case of a data breach or unauthorized access to GMF’s data, GMF will notify the members affected and the relevant authorities within 72 hours.
- Subject to local laws and regulations, GMF will store your data if needed to provide our services and to operate our business, up to 7 years from the expiry date of your contractual relationship with GMF.
- If GMF is asked to delete specific Personal Data from our Members Database prior to 7 years, we will honor this request, unless deleting that information prevents us from carrying out necessary business functions, like billing for our services, calculating taxes, conducting required audits, or causing non-compliance with local laws.
GMF would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing from GMF, you may always opt-out later. You have the right at any time to stop GMF from contacting you for marketing purposes or providing your data to our subsidiaries and third parties.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com or via the Contact Us link on this website or mobile application.
What are Your Data Protection Rights?
GMF wants to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request GMF for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that GMF correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request GMF to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that GMF erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that GMF restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to GMF’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that GMF transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Contact Us screen on this website or mobile application.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Providing you with personalized, relevant content (for example, access to your data and specific membership benefits)
- Allow you to access your personal pages more quickly by storing the login details or information that you previously entered
- Storing specific information that you enter on GMF Interactive Services in order to facilitate and customize your subsequent visits (including displaying the visitor’s first and last names if the visitor has a user account)
- Tracking web and advertising analytics throughout the Interactive Services and its affiliate websites, specifically, the Interactive Services uses Google Analytics
- Retargeting advertisements to you via third-party advertising networks, (e.g. Facebook Advertising Network)
- Educating ourselves about how we can continue to improve the Interactive Services and its various elements
- Safeguarding against spam and malware
- Analyzing trends, traffic, and user behavior
- Enabling social media features
- our user base as a whole
- Administering the Interactive Services
- Gathering demographic information about
- Remembering your preferences and voluntarily submitted information
- Performing location-related functionalities and analytics
- Participating in market research (e.g., Interactive Services ratings)
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – GMF uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – GMF uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. GMF sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Affiliate cookies identify the third-party website that redirected a visitor to GMF Interactive Services.
- We may use web beacons (invisible images often referred to as pixel tags or clear GIFs) on our Interactive Services in order to recognize users, assess traffic patterns, identify preferred content and to measure site engagement. We may also include web beacons in our email communications, including newsletters, in order to measure engagement with our communications (e.g., to count how many, and when, email communications have been opened, or which links in such communications have been clicked on).
- GMF and its partners (including advertising partners) may also use web beacons to collect various data provided by your browser while you are on our Interactive Services and elsewhere (i.e., outside of the Interactive Services) where we may be acting as a 3rd party. This data is collected in the aggregate but may include or be associated with other user information that users have voluntarily submitted.
How To Manage Your Cookies?
Although most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, you can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Please be aware that if you do choose to disable the receipt of cookies from our Interactive Services, you may not be able to use or benefit from certain features of the Interactive Services, particularly the features that are designed to personalize your experience.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites